From:
Neil Haave <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Neil Haave <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 28 Feb 2014 09:18:02 -0800
This is great Jim, very useful video explanation.

Do you need to make a separate Google Doc for each application to prevent
teams from immediately moving to the next app, or is there a way in Google
Docs to have a number of apps already prepared in the same table but
release them one at a time when the entire class is ready?

Does it make a difference one way or the other?

Thanks

Neil

On Friday, February 28, 2014, Sibley, James Edward
<[log in to unmask]<javascript:_e(%7B%7D,'cvml',[log in to unmask]);>>

--
Neil Haave, PhD | Associate Professor | Science Dept, Augustana Faculty,
University of Alberta | Rm C155, Science Wing, Classroom Building,

DISCLAIMER: Any and all spelling mistakes contained in this email were
inserted at the whim of my iPhone.