This is great Jim, very useful video explanation.

Do you need to make a separate Google Doc for each application to prevent teams from immediately moving to the next app, or is there a way in Google Docs to have a number of apps already prepared in the same table but release them one at a time when the entire class is ready?

Does it make a difference one way or the other?

Thanks

Neil