From:
Scott Zimmerman <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Scott Zimmerman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 11 Apr 2008 10:32:49 -0500
text/plain (3215 bytes) , text/html (5 kB) , image.gif (5 kB) , image.gif (5 kB) , image.gif (5 kB) , image.gif (5 kB) , image.gif (5 kB) , image.gif (5 kB) , image.gif (5 kB) , image.gif (5 kB)
Gary,

We had been using a simple Pearson scanner but have run into problems with
it.  It was providing us with a data file linking specific answers to
specific students.  We can then do what you do, provide mini-lectures for
the topics the students show the greatest need.  We also emphasize the
feedback value of the experience.

Scott

--
Scott D. Zimmerman, PhD