Re: IF-AT use Gary,

We had been using a simple Pearson scanner but have run into problems with it.  It was providing us with a data file linking specific answers to specific students.  We can then do what you do, provide mini-lectures for the topics the students show the greatest need.  We also emphasize the feedback value of the experience.

Scott