From:
"Davidson, Lindsay" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Davidson, Lindsay
Date:
Wed, 18 Mar 2009 16:37:45 -0400
The Value of Teams Survey was from the Baylor site.

Lindsay Davidson

	Dr. Lindsay Davidson

Associate Professor, Pediatric Orthopaedics
Phase III Director and Phase IIA MSK Unit Chair
Queen's University, Kingston, Ont
(613)544-9626 Fax (613)545-3338

http://e2quate.blogspot.com/
http://meds.queensu.ca/courses/community/msk:msk_home