From:
Hugh Gladwin <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Hugh Gladwin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 14 May 2012 08:34:22 -0400
Jenny, the questionnaire covers the items well but, just from general
considerations of questionnaire wording, it would not give accurate results
except when used to compare students with each other.  As a course
evaluation tool, it would be better to have the questions worded in a
neutral rather than leading manner.  Thus, for the example of the fifth
question in section 1, it would be better to use this form  * Evaluate the
job tutors did in facilitating the sessions: excellent, good, fair, poor*

Best regards,

-- Hugh

Dr. Hugh Gladwin
Assoc Professor, Global & Sociocultural Studies
Florida International University
Office AC1 311 BBC Campus
3000 NE 151st St
North Miami FL  33181-3605