From:
Paul Koles <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Paul Koles <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 28 Apr 2011 13:27:39 -0400
Colleagues:  interactive online learning units are increasingly
available for independent learning--offering both content and self-
assessment in preparation for in-class RATs and applications.  In
medical education, some "canned units" are available commercially;
many educators create their own.    PK

Paul G. Koles, MD
Associate Professor, Pathology and Surgery
Wright State University Boonshoft SOM
937-775-2625 (phone)
937-775-2633 (fax)