From:
Steve Cayzer <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Steve Cayzer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 14 Jan 2019 09:05:36 +0000
I’m about to try a different approach with my new cohort – the iRAT is summative but the tRAT is formative. I think that team pride will still encourage them to engage with the tRAT and in any case it helps them with the application activity (which is summative).

Last semester I took best 8 out of 10 marks. This semester (different cohort) I will be meaner! Start with a formative iRAT and then take average over all 10 remaining weeks.