From:
"Dr. Ernesto Ocampo" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 3 Dec 2014 18:15:54 -0200
Its not integrated into moodle (yet). We use moodle  too, and I use ipeer as external tool…

Best  regards,

Ernesto

Dr. Ing. Ernesto Ocampo Edye

Profesor Titular

Departamento de Informática y Ciencias de la Computación
Universidad Católica del Uruguay
Av. 8 de Octubre 2738

Montevideo, Uruguay
Tel. (+598) 2487 2717, int. 429…

Cel.: (+598) 93709347

Email:  <mailto:[log in to unmask]> [log in to unmask]

msn : [log in to unmask]

Skype: eco019

googleTalk: [log in to unmask]
 <http://www.ucu.edu.uy/> www.ucu.edu.uy