From:
Deborah Roebuck <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Deborah Roebuck <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Sep 2014 10:28:34 -0400
Thanks Candice for posting these for her.  I, too, used it last summer
with an undergraduate class as a trial run.  So this semester, I am using
it with a full semester graduate Organizational Behavior class.  Candice,
I believe you meet with the online through webcams.  I'm trying no webcam
with me this semester and just allowing the teams manage themselves
regarding how they do the tRAT.  Some of the teams are choosing to meet in
their DSL Collaborate Team Room while others are doing the tRAT in the
discussion thread.

I think we need to write a paper Candice.  I need to gather some data from
this graduate class-Not sure could do a pre and post test.  But would love
to get a research article since it doesn't appear many articles have been
written about this methodology for on-line audiences.

Deborah Roebuck, Ph.D., RCC

Professor of Management

Kennesaw State University

1000 Chastain Road MB 0404