From:
Neil Haave <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Neil Haave <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 Nov 2021 16:08:39 -0600
Hi Derek,

I suggest that you contact my colleague Roxanne Harde at the Augustana
Campus of the University of Alberta ([log in to unmask]). She has been
using TBL in her English courses for years. I have attached the paper she
published in CJSoTL which explains her implementation.

Cheers!

Neil

*Neil Haave, PhD (He/Him)*Professor, Biology
<https://www.augustana.ualberta.ca/disciplines/biology/>, Augustana
Faculty, Camrose, AB

email <[log in to unmask]> | website
<https://www.ualberta.ca/augustana/about-us/academic-staff/neil-haave> |
blog <http://activelylearning2teach.blogspot.ca/> | Twitter
<https://twitter.com/nhaave> | LinkedIn
<https://ca.linkedin.com/in/neilhaave>

The Augustana Campus of the University of Alberta is located at  ᐊᓯᓂᐢᑲᐤ
ᓰᐲᓯᐢ (asiniskaw sipisis) in Treaty 6 territory. This territory provided a
travelling route and home to the Maskwacis Nêhiyawak, Niitsitapi, Nakoda,
and Tsuut'ina Nations, the Métis, and other Indigenous peoples.

The University of Alberta is located in ᐊᒥᐢᑿᒌᐚᐢᑲᐦᐃᑲᐣ (Amiskwacîwâskahikan)
on Treaty 6 territory, the territory of the Papaschase, and the homeland of
the Métis Nation.