From:
"Brescia, Bill" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Brescia, Bill
Date:
Mon, 27 May 2013 16:46:47 +0000
I'm wondering what software you use.

Sent from my iPhone

On May 27, 2013, at 11:24 AM, "Kontio, Ken" <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>> wrote:

Since our curriculum is fully electronic we started our TBL experience with a digital version from the start.  It is time sensitive for start and stop and distributed as a link to students the day before.  I get the class results in whatever format I wish about 5 minutes into the GRAT session so I can tell where some of the issues are if any.
Ken

Sincerely,

Dr. Ken Kontio B.Sc., M.D., M.Ed., FRCS(C)
Department of Surgery - Rm 3342
Children's Hospital of Eastern Ontario
401 Smyth Road
Ottawa, ON