I'm wondering what software you use.

Sent from my iPhone

On May 27, 2013, at 11:24 AM, "Kontio, Ken" <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Since our curriculum is fully electronic we started our TBL experience with a digital version from the start.  It is time sensitive for start and stop and distributed as a link to students the day before.  I get the class results in whatever format I wish about 5 minutes into the GRAT session so I can tell where some of the issues are if any.

Ken

Sincerely,

Dr. Ken Kontio B.Sc., M.D., M.Ed., FRCS(C)

Department of Surgery - Rm 3342

Children's Hospital of Eastern Ontario

401 Smyth Road

Ottawa, ON