From:
Jim Sibley <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jim Sibley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 2 Jul 2012 09:56:42 -0700
We often ask "what grade do you expect to achieve?"... this sort of gets at academic achievement.....with the typical skew towards everyone expects an A

You might be able to achieve some of this discrimination with asking about background knowledge about the subject

Jim Sibley

Sorry for brief message -sent from my iPad