From:
"Aagaard, Eva" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Aagaard, Eva
Date:
Thu, 22 May 2014 08:13:10 -0600
At University of Colorado, we recently launched TBL as the pedagogy for IPE education across our campus. In addition to faculty development on the method (most facilitators had never been exposed), we offered peer observation and feedback and used the attached coaching form. Wendy Madigosky and Nichole Zehnder cc’d above were the primary movers for development of this form.

Eva