At University of Colorado, we recently launched TBL as the pedagogy for IPE education across our campus. In addition to faculty development on the method (most facilitators had never been exposed), we offered peer observation and feedback and used the attached coaching form. Wendy Madigosky and Nichole Zehnder cc’d above were the primary movers for development of this form.

Eva
From: Team-Based Learning [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Richard Sabina
Sent: Thursday, May 22, 2014 7:07 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Facilitator Evaluation Resources

Colleagues:
An ad-hoc subcommittee of the Educational Development Committee (EDC) has been charged with developing a rubric for peer-evaluation of TBL facilitators.  If anyone has developed a tool like this, would you be willing to share your resource with the subcommittee?  If so, please send it directly to me at: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
Thank you,
Rick Sabina
Chair, EDC