From:
Larry Michaelsen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Larry Michaelsen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 Apr 2012 12:05:46 -0500
Janet,

Would you mind sharing the set of sample RAT questions along with a guide
for preparing for RATs that you post on Blackboard? I think that's
something that would help a lot of us--including me. I'm also interested in
the level of difficulty of your bonus question and a bit more detail on how
it "counts" for individuals and teams.

Larry

--
Larry K. Michaelsen, Professor of Management