Janet,

Would you mind sharing the set of sample RAT questions along with a guide for preparing for RATs that you post on Blackboard? I think that's something that would help a lot of us--including me. I'm also interested in the level of difficulty of your bonus question and a bit more detail on how it "counts" for individuals and teams.

Larry