From:
Joyce Vogler <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Joyce Vogler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 30 Nov 2012 08:23:23 -1000
Hi Jim,

How do you do item analysis when students can choose more than one choice? Do you use a Scantron machine. What do you do with the information afterward? Do you re-use questions for the next term if they meet a certain standard? Thank you for sharing.

With warm aloha,

Joyce Vogler, DrPH,APRN
Associate Professor
(808)956-5470