From:
"Frymier, Ann" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Frymier, Ann
Date:
Tue, 22 Jan 2019 08:16:48 -0500
My thought is to intervene before annoyance turns to anger.  You could tell
students you were thinking about moving the mid-term peer evaluation up a
few days and ask for their input.  Alternatively, you could pull the
talkative student aside and talk to him/her about his/her group behavior
and give him/her a chance to reform before the peer evaluation.

Dr. Ann Bainbridge Frymier
Chair of Institutional Review Board
Professor
Strategic Communication