My thought is to intervene before annoyance turns to anger.  You could tell students you were thinking about moving the mid-term peer evaluation up a few days and ask for their input.  Alternatively, you could pull the talkative student aside and talk to him/her about his/her group behavior and give him/her a chance to reform before the peer evaluation.

Dr. Ann Bainbridge Frymier
Chair of Institutional Review Board
Professor
Strategic Communication