From:
Joseph Fagan <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Joseph Fagan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 Aug 2012 03:53:01 +0000
Hello Georgianne
I had 240 geography students in a lecture theatre that held 245 this last semester. It is difficult but I assigned each group a designated seating area with three in front and three behind - the ones in front could then turn around and sit on the desks when required.  I did have to change some of the group sizes to accommodate shorter or longer rows. Unfortunately we also had class in two different rooms so it took a bit of planning. It was not ideal but we managed :)
Good luck