From:
Jim Sibley <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jim Sibley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 18 Feb 2011 07:17:57 -0800
Yes integrating with blackboard might make sense

We currently in an LMS selection cycle and will either be moving to
Blackboard or Moodle in the next couple of years.

Integration will happen...but wonıt be on our radar for another couple of
years

We rolled iPeer out to our entire campus last year with faculty
administrators download class lists from the student information system and
manually importing them

The system is already integrated with on central authentication....but there
is no live link to student registrations

####################

We are about to do a summer of coding...so if you have feature suggestions
(other than blackboard integration :-)....let us know

Jim
--
Jim Sibley
Director

Phone 604.822.9241
Fax 604.822.7006

Email: [log in to unmask]
Web: http://cis.apsc.ubc.ca

İ Copyright 2011, Jim Sibley, All rights reserved The information contained
in this e-mail message and any attachments (collectively "message") is
intended only for the personal and confidential use of the recipient (or
recipients) named above. If the reader of this message is not the intended
recipient, you are hereby notified that you have received this message in
error and that any review, use, distribution, or copying of this message is
strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please
notify the sender immediately by e-mail, and delete the message.

Change is inevitable, Growth is optional