From:
"Dwyer, Tim" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Dwyer, Tim
Date:
Tue, 6 Aug 2013 19:54:38 +0000
David,

I have had the same situation, only a couple time thankfully. I struggled with one team or two tiny teams and went with the two tiny teams. It works OK until one of either team has a member absent for the iRAT/tRAT. I still have both tests though.

And I have combined the two teams into one at different times. You just have to go with the flow….

I really believe in the process and have found it to be as engaging in small teams as well as bigger groups, although I prefer larger numbers!

Hope this helps,

Tim Dwyer

Oklahoma State University Institute of Technology