From: Team-Based Learning [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of David Raeker-Jordan
Sent: Tuesday, August 06, 2013 2:35 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: TBL in a Small, Small Class

I have used TBL in small classes for a couple of years, but this semester I have a class that will probably have only 7 students. I know that I should have 5-7 students in a team, but will TBL work with one team of 7 students? For those of you who have taught a class this small, what adjustments did you make to TBL? For example, with only one team, is there any value in having both the iRAT and the tRAT?

Thanks.

David Raeker-Jordan
Legal Methods Professor
Widener University School of Law