From:
Dr Josie A Fraser <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Dr Josie A Fraser <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Nov 2012 22:27:56 +0000
More applications of unit 1material. So application exercises 2, 3 and 4, for example, which would follow on from your week 2 application exercise. You could deepen AE complexity, or focus on different learning outcomes than those covered in the week 2 AE.
Hope that helps!
Cheers,
Josie

Dr Josie A Fraser