From:
Gundula Bosch <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Gundula Bosch <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 21 Jan 2013 19:53:47 -0800
Hi Sharona,

I'm also in the process of digging into this topic, and came across a paper by
Ohland et al. (2005) about peer evaluation of team skills which I found
particularly helpful (likewise, the quoted references 8 and 10). Please find it
attached. The authors evaluate several peer evaluation forms in terms of
internal consistency. My personal concern with the forms would be that the
evaluator is supposed to reveal his/her identity, which is something I will not
do when I develop an instrument for my students. Still I found these example
forms helpful to get an idea of what obviously worked already for other
disciplines.

The Mennenga-paper that Jim posted earlier is also great - I had not seen it
before. In general, I noticed that the engineering as well as the medical /
nursing disciplines are quite advanced in this field, especially with respect to
validity evidence. So it might be worth looking into publications similar to the
Mennenga paper.

Hope this helps,
best
Gundula