From:
"Spiridonoff, Sophie" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Spiridonoff, Sophie
Date:
Wed, 21 Jun 2023 16:06:20 +0000
Hi Derek,

We order IF-AT cards from CognaLearn and have them shipped to Canada.

Through email – we submit the order and provide a FedEx International account for our department.

The service has been great – just have to account that they are replying from across the world and have a 12 hour difference.

Copy and paste links/URLs into your browser

[id:[log in to unmask]]

Sophie Spiridonoff

Educational Technology Consultant

Centre for Instructional Support

http://cis.apsc.ubc.ca/

I acknowledge UBC is located on the unceded traditional lands of the xʷməθkʷəy̓əm (Musqueam) nation.