From:
Melissa Michelson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Melissa Michelson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 Mar 2009 10:05:08 -0700
For those concerned about promotion/tenure review, I would recommend making
grading a little more lenient while switching. Nothing makes students
happier than good grades. I did this last year and got perfectly lovely
student evaluations despite it being my first try with TBL. I have tenure,
so it doesn't matter so much, but I didn't want a revolt.
-Melissa