From:
Melissa Michelson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Team-Based Learning <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 Jan 2009 14:19:44 -0800
I want to ditto Mike's comment. I accidentally marked a correct answer as
wrong on one RAP last quarter and the response was the same - the teams ALL
did appeals and then were much more eager to try to catch me messing up for
the subsequent quizzes.
-Melissa