From:
Herbert Coleman <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Herbert Coleman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 4 Feb 2022 17:57:21 -0600
Thanks, Neal, for the quick response.  I guess of my issues is I've never
been able to whittle down to the "essentials".  There are usually several
things I want them to know (and to comply with departmental and state
objectives). For example, I need them to know the 7 perspectives of
psychology because for the application exercise they need to pick the one
that best fits the situation presented. In my mind, they need at least one
question related to each perspective and then maybe even more for the
nuance.  I try to combine some in an item but it doesn't always address
what I think I need. I have also seen warnings against too many RAPs so I'm
trying to watch that.  However, I am now more intrigued with the mini RAP.
Can 5 items adequately address the 7 perspectives?