From:
"Aagaard, Eva" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Aagaard, Eva
Date:
Thu, 7 Jul 2011 14:36:15 -0600
I am new to TBL, but very excited about the possibility of incorporating it, particularly in Zimbabwe, where I am working to restructure their University medical school curriculum. If anyone has curriculum/ cases/ materials relevant to HIV, TB, malaria, cardiovascular disease, or psychiatric illness, particularly as it relates to resource poor environments, would you please contact me? Email and phone number below.

Thanks!

Eva

Eva Aagaard, MD
Director, Academy of Medical Educators
Vice Chair for Education, Department of Medicine
Assistant Chief of Medicine, University Hospital
University of Colorado School of Medicine
(303) 724-1789