From:
Hayley McGrice <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Hayley McGrice <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 26 Jun 2014 02:37:06 +0000
Hi everyone

I have been using the principles of TBL in the delivery of Animal Biochemistry and Genetics for the past three years and I would like to survey this years' cohort to evaluate their perceptions of and attitudes towards, working in teams.  Several published articles on TBL evaluation have referred to the Value of Teams Survey developed by the Baylor College of Medicine and I was hoping someone on this list-serv wouldn't mind sharing the complete version of this survey with me. I wanted to be sure that all of the working with peers, value of group work and the distractor items are included when we survey our cohort.

If anyone else has a validated survey of this nature, that they wouldn't mind sharing with me, I would be most grateful!
Kind regards
--
Hayley McGrice, PhD
Associate Lecturer

Roseworthy Campus
The University of Adelaide
Ph    : +61 8 8313 7640
e-mail: [log in to unmask]

CRICOS Provider Number 00123M
and contains information which may be confidential and/or
copyright.  If you are not the intended recipient please
do not read, save, forward, disclose, or copy the contents
of this email. If this email has been sent to you in error,
please notify the sender by reply email and delete this
email and any copies or links to this email completely and
immediately from your system.  No representation is made
that this email is free of viruses.  Virus scanning is