From:
"Low-Beer, Naomi" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Low-Beer, Naomi
Date:
Mon, 7 May 2012 21:22:24 +0000
We are also grappling with similar decisions for a new medical curriculum - Larry is visiting us soon and I was planning to raise this when he comes. But as you have a similar question I thought I'd join in the discussion.

We have modules which are 1-2 weeks long and have 2 days per week of TBL. Currently we are planning RATs at the start of each day of TBL, with the afternoon of each TBL day dedicated to application exercises. Like yours, our topics change significantly each day.

I would be interested to hear whether our plans seem reasonable - ie RATs per day rather than per topic.

Thanks

Naomi Low-Beer

Sent from my iPad