From:
"Davidson, Lindsay" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Davidson, Lindsay
Date:
Thu, 3 Jul 2008 01:47:34 -0400
Have you considered doing a "sample" RAP (which does not count) bsaed on a short reading that they do at the beginning of class? I do this in my intro session (which is about a month before the course starts, I snuck into someone else's course to do this, easy in med school when students all do the same mandatory courses) and it allows them to become comfortable with the process.

	Dr. Lindsay Davidson

Associate Professor, Pediatric Orthopaedics
Phase III Director and Phase IIA MSK Course Chair
Queen's University, Kingston, Ont
(613)544-9626 Fax (613)545-3338

http://meds.queensu.ca/courses/msk/
http://meds.queensu.ca/courses/phaseiii/