From:
Scott Zimmerman <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Scott Zimmerman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 17 Mar 2006 09:20:09 -0600
Mark,

At the annual TBL in Medical Education Conference two weeks ago at Texas
Tech, we discussed this very issue.  Being a fairly new model, there is a
great opportunity to examine every aspect of TBL.  We discussed ideas
ranging from typical outcome measures (exam/board scores, content retention,
etc) to more complex psycho-social issues (connectedness, skill development,
skill requirement, faculty development).  It appears that there are no
current methods because we are still trying to define the important
questions.

Scott

--
Scott D. Zimmerman, Ph.D.