From:
Maureen Jonason <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 16 Dec 2005 11:58:43 -0600
Ok, so I am following the Michaelsen peer evaluation and what I thought
would happen happened. One team's members clearly so loved each other that
they couldn't bear for any team member to get fewer points; they must have
put their heads together because--what a coincidence--they each ended up
with the same overall peer maintanance scores. Has anyone else run into
this? Is there/should there be a remedy? I knew this team would have trouble
with it since they have bonded so closely and their work was always so well
done (no complaints about teammates that they apparently didn't work out).