From:
Jill Holmstrom <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jill Holmstrom <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 11 Apr 2008 13:25:26 -0500
We experienced the same problem with our IFAT forms. I contacted Epstein and they immediately sent out replacements. He said they had some problems with manufacturing the forms. He was very nice about it and I encourage you to contact him right away to reduce your frustrations and the students.

Jill Holmstrom, RN MSN
Assistant Professor
Concordia College
Nursing Department