From:
"Marite R. Haynes" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Marite R. Haynes
Date:
Tue, 15 May 2012 14:42:23 +0000
Hi,

I'm new!  I'm in Psychology and taught my first TBL class in Fall 2011, Cross-Cultural Psychology.  It was a great experience for the students and for me, although there's plenty of work to be done!  I read the first TBL book and went to the March conference in St. Petersburg. I learned so much there!  I will teach Cross-Cultural Psy with TBL again in Spring 2013.  Now, I'm working on transforming my Child Psy class into TBL.  I'm reading the new TBL book and there is SO MUCH there that applies to me.

I will surely have questions, but for now I'm processing.  But this new book is very exciting for someone in Psy!

Marite Rodriguez Haynes, Ph.D.
227 Harvey Hall
840 Wood Street
Professor of Psychology