From:
Anthony Mento <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Anthony Mento <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Jun 2010 08:59:04 -0400
Hello,
I am working this summer on transitioning my three MBA Org behavior courses to the TBL approach.  They are not the same courses since one is for a full time MBA course (12 weeks) for students with no previous business experience, one is for a junior executive 10 week MBA course, and the other is for an 8 week senior executive MBA course.

My questions are:

1.  Is it too risky to transition all three courses to TBL in the fall or is it recommended to do one at a time?

2.  I am unclear on the pacing of the readings and cases during the semester using a TBL approach.  i have seen Larry Michaelsen's 2001 Org behavior undergrad syllabus and this is very helpful.

3.  I am wondering if anyone is willing to share a more recent syllabus for a business undergrad or MBA course that uses cases in a TBL context.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Many thanks,
Tony Mento
Loyola University Maryland