From:
"Emke, Amanda R." <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Emke, Amanda R.
Date:
Thu, 2 Sep 2010 09:04:55 -0500
I was wondering if anyone has a form they use to review their TBL
modules. There are only a few of us at Washington University that
utilize TBL as a curriculum model, but I would still like some of the
other 2nd year student course masters to review my modules. In order to
do that, though, they have asked for a assessment or evaluation tool.
Before I make one up myself, I was wondering if anyone has one they are
using.

Thanks,
Amanda

Amanda Emke, MD
Washington University Physicians
NWT Box 8116
St. Louis, MO 63110
Instructor, Division of Hospital Medicine
Fellow, Divison of Critical Care Medicine
Course Master, Pre-Clinical Pediatrics