From:
Gwen S Shonkwiler <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Gwen S Shonkwiler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Feb 2014 21:53:44 +0000
A colleague of mine made a statement yesterday regarding team members being required to reveal their IRAT score during the latter part of a TBL session so that their teammates could use this information when completing the Peer Assessment. She said she had read it in the TBL literature. This was news to me and did not seem accurate but I wanted to ask this group if any of you follow this protocol when using TBL with your students?
Thanks,
Gwen

Gwen Shonkwiler, PhD
Director, Evaluation and Assessment