From:
Larry Michaelsen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Larry Michaelsen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 Apr 2006 08:25:37 -0500
I just found a report on article reference on the web and, although I
haven't seen the article itself, I think it probably speaks to the issue
of peer evaluations in a very powerful way.  The url is:

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/12188869/?GT1=7938

Larry

>>>Sibley, Jim <[log in to unmask]> 02/23/06 9:48 am >>>
Hi

One way around this....maybe...is to  base any grade differential or
peer eval mark on difference from the average individual score...so if
the group gives everyone 100...they are just average..

jim