From:
Eli CollinsBrown <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Eli CollinsBrown <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Mar 2012 09:18:56 -0500
HI all,

Thank you for a wonderful conference! I met so many wonderful people and the sessions were excellent!

I wanted to let you all know about a couple of opportunities we have at WMU's School of Medicine ( http://www.wmich.edu/medicine/ ) . We are looking for Chairs for the departments of Biomedical Sciences, Family Medicine, and Medical Education. Since we intend to build our curriculum on TBL, it would seem beneficial to invite those who are using TBL to consider our openings.

Detailed job descriptions and instructions for applying can be found at http://www.wmich.edu/medicine/employment/

Please consider applying or forwarding to your interested colleagues.

Thank you,
Eli

--

Eli Collins-Brown, EdD
Faculty, Department of Medical Education