From:
Dee Fink <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 7 Mar 2011 15:27:44 -0600
Charles,

Just saw your request for examples of group problems in literature courses.

A few years back, Bill Roberson at U of Albany heard someone else ask this
same question and put together a short handout with some suggested
directions for generating such questions.
      I have attached his handout.

Many thanks to Bill, who is copied on this email, in case you want to
contact him with follow-up questions.

Dee Fink

--
L. Dee Fink

**National Project Director:  Teaching & Curriculum Improvement (TCI)
Project
**Senior Associate, Dee Fink & Associates Consulting Services
**Author of: Creating Significant Learning Experiences
**Former President of the POD Network in Higher Education (2004-2005)