From:
Thomas DeWitt <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Thomas DeWitt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 14 Sep 2009 15:19:19 -1000
Karen,

I tried something new this semester that works well for me.  I pair up groups and have them present to one another.  I give them approximately 5  - 7 minutes for each presentation after they have completed an activity.  I task the groups with challenging the other groups with their questioning and identifying best practices.  We then sit back down and have a lively discussion about what they have learned from one another.

Cheers, Tom

Tom DeWitt Ph.D.
Assistant Professor of Marketing
College of Business and Economics