From:
Christine Kuramoto <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 27 Aug 2010 11:45:44 +0900
  I've never worked with such large groups, and with my students I
suspect that larger groups would promote more laziness in certain
students who love to get a free ride.  I think some of my students would
also remain silent during team discussions if the team was too
big--smaller groups make it easier to ensure that everyone speaks (an
important goal since I teach language). But it sounds like you are
seeing some positive aspects in your class, so perhaps it would work
with them.

Christine

--
*******
Christine Kuramoto, Assistant Professor: Medical English