From:
"Sibley, Jim" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Sibley, Jim
Date:
Mon, 3 Aug 2009 04:08:12 -0700
Hi

I helped design a qualitative/quantitative research methods grad course a few years ago.....not in office this week....but will look thru my stuff next week

I do remember that we used some papers that read like cohort studies but weren't when you dug into th methodology

Jim Sibley
Centre for Instructional Support
Faculty of Applied Science
University of British Columbia