From:
Herb Coleman <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Herb Coleman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 Sep 2008 15:40:55 -0500
I don't know about using clickers in this way, but I do use eInstruction
CPS clickers for my iRATS and T-RATS. In the student paced mode, I turn
off the projector but I'm still able to report to each student their
score as they finish. Then as teams finish I use the study guide report
to let them now which ones they missed. So far it works pretty well.

--

Herb Coleman,Director
Instructional Computing and Technology

---Professor Melvin Tolson
    from the motion picture "The Great Debaters"