From:
"Preman Rajalingam (Dr)" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Preman Rajalingam (Dr)
Date:
Thu, 16 May 2013 10:01:17 +0800
Dear All,
In 2015 we are planning for two additional TBL spaces at LKCMedicine one a "theatre in the round" multi-tiered room and the second a rectangular multi-tiered room. Larry has seen our designs and advised us, and we are paying special attention to the acoustics, the size of tables and the distance between the teams.  Our current learning spaces include a  rectangular technology enabled room with hexagonal tables.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/ndzop7lrenz7wlu/Learning%20Studio%20%26%20Seminar%20Room%20at%20RTP.pptx
Regards,
Preman

Save our in-boxes! http://emailcharter.org<http://emailcharter.org/>

Preman RAJALINGAM Ph.D.
Senior Assistant Director, Faculty Development
Lee Kong Chian School of Medicine